Hey friends, if you or any of your family members are in a group circle looking for a job then this is the opportunity suitable for you. The IB JIO Recruitment is the best opportunity to apply for a job. Check your eligibility and submit your application for this position.
IB JIO Recruitment 2023 Online applications are being sought from Indian nationals to be directly recruited for the position of Junior Intelligence officer Grade-II/Technical i.e. JIO-II/Tech in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
IB JIO Recruitment
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
IB JIO Recruitment 2023
It’s a great opportunity for all applicants who are seeking job opportunities within the Intelligence Bureau. For more details on Educational Qualification, Age Criteria and Selection Mode, as well as Important Dates, and other details about the eligibility procedures, read the article thoroughly. You must also go through the official announcement thoroughly before submitting your application.
Post Details for IB JIO Recruitment 2023
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II / Technical (General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Education Qualification for IB JIO Recruitment 2023
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer Applications from an Government recognized Institute or University.
Also read this : First Floating Restaurant in Ahmedabad
IB JIO Exam Pattern 2023
The Intelligence Bureau JIO Exam Pattern 2023 will help the candidates to understand the exact exam process for IB JIO Recruitment.
|General Mental Ability||25||25|
- It is expected that the IB JIO Examination Format comprises 100 questions. 100 question that each carry 1 mark.
- The test will consist of objective multiple-choice questions.
- There will be the possibility of a negative penalty at 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of exams for IB JIO Tier 1, 2023 will be 2 hours.
- A normalization procedure will be followed during the Tier-I to select candidates five times the number of positions for the Skill Test as well as Interview rounds.
Between 18 and 27 years old
- The upper age limit is able to be lowered to 5 years in the case of SC/ST and 3 years to OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit can be relaxed for candidates in the department that are up to 40 years of age, who have completed three years of regular and continuous service. This relaxation applies only for Central Govt. Civilian employees with civil positions and is not applicable to employees working for PSUs and Autonomous/Statutory body and other such bodies.
- The limit of age is able to be relaxed to 35 years for UR candidates, and up to 40 years in the case of SC/ST applicants in cases of divorced, widowed women and women legally divorced from their spouses and not getting married.
- The limit of age is lowered for former servicemen and for children and children of the victims of the 2002’s riots in Gujarat and Sikh 1984 riots, according to the instructions of the Government in this regard, which are issued from the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit can be relaxed to a maximum of 5 years for the most deserving athletes listed under the Para 1 (a) of the DoP&AR O.M. No. 14015/1/76-Estt. (D) dtd 4.8.1980. The candidate who wants to claim an age-reduction in this category must possess the certificate they want in the form and from the official specified by the OM as a reference (as in the Annexure to close of advertisement).
(Rs.25,500-81,100) within the matrix of pay (Plus permissible Central Government allowances).
- Special Security Allowance of 20% of basic pay in combination with other allowances of the Government.
- Cash compensation to compensate for work on holidays subject to a maximum that is 30 days.
After the application has been submitted after which candidates will automatically transferred to the SBI platform to pay the exam cost that is INR 50(if appropriate) and the Recruitment Processing Charges of INR 350 (plus bank charges (if applicable) which must be paid by every candidate using a debit card, credit card or Banking/UPI/challan, etc. The candidate can print a receipt of payment slip for later for reference.
Important Note : Before Apply for IB JIO RecruitmentPlease Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IB JIO Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess an active personal email ID as well as a mobile phone number. It must be in active use throughout the entire selection process. The application sequence number, password as well as all other important notifications will be sent to the same registered email ID (please ensure that the email you send to this email address isn’t directed to your junk or mail folder).
Applications should be submitted via ONLINE registration through logging on to the MHA’s website ( www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal ( www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications are not accepted via any other method.
What Is The Selection Process For IB JIO Recruitment 2023?
The candidate is required to attend Tier-I within one of the centers allocated to him/her, out of his/her selection out of five towns. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each incorrect answer. There will be no marks awarded in the event of an unattempted question. Questions marked “Mark to Review” by the applicants are not considered as a part of the evaluation.
What Is The Last Date For Applying IB JIO Recruitment 2023?
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application : 03.06.23
- Last date for application along with the online application fee via Debit/Credit card / Net Banking/UPI etc. (Payment of the Application Fee via SBI EPAY LITE Payment Gateway) : 23.06.23
- The last date to submit the Application Fee via SBI Challan (offline Branch submissions for branch submission only) : 27.06.23
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Follow On Google News||Click Here|
|Our Home Page||Click Here|
F.A.Q. – IB JIO Recruitment 2023
Which types of vacancies in this IB JIO Recruitment?
There are different types of vacancies in this Recruitment. T
What is the last date for the application of this Recruitment?
27-06-2023 is the last date for the application of this Recruitment.