Indian Idol Audition 2022, Indian Idol Season 13 Registration Date: Indian Idol Season 13 Registration are open again. To register for Indian Idol Audition 2022 Or Season 13 for the show. People who want to compete on the show must read this article first and find out all the details about the competition. This will help them prepare for their audition.
Are you looking to audition for Indian Idol Season 13? If so, you’ll want to read this blog post for all the info you need! In this post, we’ll discuss the audition process, what to expect at the audition, and what you need to bring. We’ll also give you a few Tips for Auditioning that will help you stand out from the rest. So if you’re interested in auditioning for Indian Idol Audition 2022, be sure to read this post!
Indian Idol Audition 2022
If you’re looking to make it on Indian Idol, you’re in for a tough competition. But don’t worry – with the right preparation, you can give it your all and make it to the top. In this post, we share some tips on how to audition for Indian Idol and give you an idea of what to expect. So what are you waiting for? Get started!
The registration process for the upcoming season will start in the July month of 2022. Here we are providing the full details about the registration procedure, audition city, audition date, eligibility criteria, and other important details. Candidates can also make a payment to secure their slot.
Sonytv’s Indian Idol just finished the twelfth season of this show and the upcoming singers are waiting for the next one. For those of you who are interested in joining the show, we will tell you all the important details in this article. This includes eligibility criteria, documents that need to be submitted, and more.
Sonytv Indian Idol Audition 2022 Details
|Sony Entertainment Television
|Singing Reality Show
|Indian Idol audition 2022, Indian Idol season 13
|8th July 2022 – 31st July 2022
|Himesh Reshammiya, Anu Malik, and Sonu Kakkar
Indian Idol Audition 2022 / Indian Idol Season 13
The show Indian Idol is a platform where people from all over India can show their singing talent in front of the world. People from small villages, big cities and every part of India participate in this show.
Indian Idol is a singing TV show that started on Sony TV. Season 13 of Indian Idol is getting popular and now auditions will be announced on tv. This show is about a contest in which people try to become a playback singer in the Bollywood industry. If you win, you will receive the Fame name and money as the winner of Indian Idol Audition 2022. Aspiring singers can get a chance to sing in Bollywood as well as prize money. This will help them to become successful in this field.
Is there a way to prepare myself for an audition for Indian Idol season 13?
There are a few things that may help. First, make sure you practice your singing as much as possible. This can be done by listening to music that you enjoy or working with a coach who can guide you through the finer points of vocal technique. Additionally, it’s important to have your look nailed down. In order to stand out in the competition and show off your talent on stage, make sure you’re well-groomed and dressed appropriately for an audition environment. And lastly, never hesitate to take risks – go ahead and try something new if it feels comfortable in light of what you know about yourself musically and visually.
Eligibility for Indian Idol Audition 2022
- The contestant’s age must be 18 years old for singin reality show.
- Below 18 years participants can also apply under the parents/guardians undertaken.
- Good talent of Singing.
- Male and Female both are eligible.
- The contestant must be mentally fit.
- In this show Only Indian candidates can apply.
Indian Idol season 13 Registration Process
The contestant can register himself for Indian Idol 13 by going to Sonyliv.com. This website will have all the information about how to register, as well as instructions on what to do once the registration process is complete.
A contestant needs to fill in some details on the official online registration form. After doing this, he can download and install the Sonyliv App. contestant needs to upload a video of him singing for 1.30 minutes. The video should be genuine and should reflect the contestant’s best singing skills.
- The contestant can access the below-given link.
- Then fill out the online registration form as per the given instruction.
- Details such as Name, Date of birth, valid email id, and active mobile number.
- Uploads URL of clear and digital video of the song.
- The URL must be valid and true.
- The song must be original (mixing is not allowed).
- All details must be correct and true.
Step 1: Download/Update and Open Sony live app from Google Playstore.
Step 2: Click on the Indian Idol Digital Audition.
Step 3: Enter Mobile Number and OTP confirmation.
Step 4: Apply for Indian Idol audition 2022 Season 14.
Step 5: Choose Language, Gender, State, City.
Step 6: Answer the following questions: Have you any contract with any company, Have you participated in any singing show, Are you a trained singer?
Step 7: Fill in the Registration form as per the given fields.
Step 8: Next step uploads the video.
Step 9: Finish, Selected participants will be called by the Indian Idol Authority.
Guidelines For Indian Idol Audition 2022:
- Participants can upload up to two Videos to showcase their different singing styles.
- Please ensure you are in a well-lit place and your face is clearly visible in the Video.
- Please ensure the phone camera and Mic are functioning properly and you have good internet connectivity.
- Please ensure the camera is not shaking/ Moving while recording. We suggested you place it on a table while recording your video.
- The time duration of each video should be at least 90 seconds. if you are unable to upload the video please reduce the size of the file and try uploading again.
Required Documents For Indian Idol Audition 2022:
- Adhaar card/voter id/ or any proof of identity.
- Pan Card
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate/educational certificate)
- Proof of Address (Adhaar card /pan card/voter id)
- Proof of Residence (Domicile/Adhaar Card)
- Recent Photographs
- No criminal record.
Terms and conditions
- Anyone who wants to participate in the Indian Idol 2022 audition can upload up to 2 videos in audition form.
- At the time of Shoot your video, your face will be displayed in a correct position. There is no modification that will be done in your audition video.
- At the time of video recording, one thing can sure that your surrounding area should not be noisier. Should not be shaking or moving at the time of recording. Record your video while placing your phone on one stable surface.
- One video of participants should be at least 90 seconds. In case your video is not uploaded then reduce the size of your video with video compressor software.
Indian Idol audition 2022 dates
Are you eagerly waiting for the next season of Indian Idol? If so, you might want to start preparing your calendar now! The show is set to return in 2022, and there have been a number of updates about the audition process and dates. So what are you waiting for? Check out the latest information below!
Indian Idol Audition 2022 Venues / Location
- Access is below given a link to download the dates and venue.
- India Idol Season 2020 audition dates and venue has been issued.
- Interested candidates can visit the below-given link to check all details.
- Candidates can participate in given venues only.
- Beware of Fake calls.
- Do not share your bank account details.
|8th July 2022
|10th July 2022
|12th July 2022
|14th July 2022
|17th July 2022
|19th July 2022
|21st July 2022
|24th July 2022
|26th July 2022
|28th July 2022
|31st July 2022
Download Sonlylive App Now for Apply Digital Audition.
Disclaimer: Indian Idol Audition 2022 is free of cost. these audition will be done via Sony Team. for more information visit the respective official site sonyliv.com. We are not conducting any type of audition. This information is on our site only for educational purposes use.
How can I Take Part In indian idol audition 2022 online with Sonyliv app?
You can audition for Indian idol online with the Sony Liv app. The app is available on both Android and iOS platforms, and it allows you to connect with talent agents in order to get started as an actor or singer. You will need to provide your picture, age, contact information, and a short biography regarding your experience in performing arts. Once you have prepared all of this information, you can upload a video of yourself singing or acting so that potential casting directors can get a better idea of what type of performer you are.
How long does it take to prepare yourself for an audition for Indian Idol Season13?
It can be tough to prepare for an audition, but with a bit of practice, you’ll be able to nail it.First and foremost, make sure that you are well-prepared both vocally and physically. This means practicing your song multiple times until you feel confident in your performance, as well as rehearsing the choreography if there is any.
Next, make sure that your costume is perfect. Try on different outfits so that you can find the one that best suits your personality and style. And finally, take time to relax before the audition by spending some time alone preparing your mind and soul for what’s ahead. By following these simple tips, you’re likely to walk away from an audition feeling like a winner!
FAQ’s Of Indian Idol Audition 2022 Registration
How can I get an audition for Indian Idol season 13?
The best way to get an audition for Indian Idol season 13 may vary depending on your skills and experience.
How can I apply for Indian idol?
If you are interested in applying for Indian idol, the first step is to register on their website. Once you have registered, you will need to complete an application form and upload a photo. After your application has been processed, you will be contacted regarding further details about participating in the audition process. Remember that there is a different procedure for each city throughout India, so make sure to read all of the information carefully before starting anything!
The Indian Idol audition 2022 Ground registrations start from 8th July and the Indian Idol Audition 2022 last date is on 31st July 2022.
Who is the last year’s winner of Indian Idol Season 12?
Pawandeep Rajan is the Indian Idol’s Season 12 Winner.
Can I Apply for Indian Idol S13 Audition Registration Online?
Yes, you can apply online for Indian Idol Season 13 Audition Registration 2022.
Is Permanent address proof needed during Indian Idol Audition Registration?
Yes, Permanent address proof is needed at the time of the Indian Idol 2022 Audition.
Is Indian Idol Reality Show?
Yes, The Indian Idol is a Reality Show.
What is the current season of Indian Idol?
The new season 13 is going to become the current season of the Indian Idol.
Who are the judges of Indian Idol Season 13?
The Judges of Indian Idol Season 13 are Himesh Reshammiya, Anu Malik, and Sonu Kakkar.
Who is the winner of Indian Idol Season 1?
The winner of Indian Idol Season 1 is Abhijeet Sawant.
In which cities Indian Idol Season 13 Auditions be conducted?
In a total of 10 cities, Indian Idol S13 Auditions will get conducted i.e. Patna, Guwahati, Chandigarh. Jaipur, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Delhi, Indore, and Lucknow.”