PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online 2022 | PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 | PM YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Registration at yet.nta.ac.in | PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, and Last Date | The NTA has started the application procedure for the scholarship entrance examination for 2022. All qualified applicants are encouraged to register for the scholarship program on the NTA’s website by August 26, 2022. The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India YASASVI is a scholarship program created by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of India for eligible students. In this article, we will learn about the PM YASASVI Scheme 2022, including its aims, advantages, and other pertinent information.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
MSJ&E is a testing organization established through the Government of India it is an independent self-sufficient, self-sufficient testing agency which conducts transparent and efficient tests that are standardized for admission to the top higher education institutions. This is why the government created an award scheme for the Young Achievers of PM an Energized India (YASASVI). Click here to learn more regarding “PFMS Scholarship”
The scholarship is only available only to OBC, Nomadic, and semi-Nomadic tribes of DNT. The specific eligibility requirements are explained in the following section. Students in the 9th grade as well as students in the 11th grade are granted scholarships at two different levels. The scholarship program is offered solely by Indian students. By the state or union territory in which the applicant is a part of, i.e., where the applicant lives. A test of writing called the YASASVI Admission Test in 2022 can be utilized to determine the applicants for scholarship awards.
PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||PM YASASVI Scheme 2022|
|Starting date of the application process||27th July 2022|
|Last date to apply||26th August 2022 (till 11.50 PM)|
|The date of the examination||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Last entry into the exam center||01:30 PM|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Pattern of the exam||The objective type comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam cities||The exams will be held in 78 cities across India.|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Objectives
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E) of the Government of India has created the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Grant Scheme for a Vibrant India (YASASVI) to grant scholarships to students in different classes of the poor. PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Benefits. Scholar ships help students by giving them the financial aid they require to be financially secure and pursue their studies.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Benefits
- The benefits offered by the government via the scheme of scholarships are:
- The first is that this scholarship is transparent , and tests are conducted according to international standards. These tests establish the morals of the students once they have passed the tests.
- The program is available for class nine as well as class ten students.
- In the plan, students of class nine will be paid Rs. 75,000 per calendar year. Students in class 11 receive 125,000 rupees each year.
YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Subjects of Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following conditions have to be met for applicants to be admitted to take the entrance test:
- The applicant must hold permanent residence in India.
- A candidate has to fall under any of these categories OBCor EBCand DNT.
- Candidates to this scheme PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 must complete the eighth grade to take part in the tenth grade examinations during 2022.
- The annual earnings of the parents of the applicant must not exceed the amount of Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Students who are applying for the ninth grade should be born on or between the 1st of April, 2004 until March 31, 2008.
- Students applying for the eleventh grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- Anyone of any gender is welcome to apply for this program.
YASASVI Scheme 2022 Age Limit :-
|Class 9th||01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010|
|Class 10th||01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Eligibility:-
- Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT)
- Parents’/ guardians’/ annual Income not more than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs.
- Studying in a Top Class School (list in https://yet.nta.ac.in ) in Class 9 or 11
YASASVI Scheme 2022 Entitlement:-
Rs. 75,000 p.a. for Class 9/10; Rs. 1,25,000 p.a. for Class 11/12 – covering the school/hostel fee
YASASVI Scheme 2022 Selection process:-
By merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by National Testing Agency (details in https://yet.nta.ac.in )
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022: YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) :-
The YET 2022 will be conducted for award of scholarships to OBC, EBS and DNT candidates studying in Class 9 and Class 11 in identified Top Schools.
Mode of Examination – YET 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode.
Scheme of Examination – The Exam will be of Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions.
NTA has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST 2022. NTA will be conducting the YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST-2022 as per details given below
|Mode of conducting the Exam||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Pattern of the Exam||Objective Type comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Date of exam||11.09.2022(Sunday)|
|Exam cities||Exam will be held in 78 cities across India|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fee.|
|How to apply||Candidates are required to apply online at https://yet.nta.ac.in|
|Submission of online application forms for the test||From 27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022( Upto 11.50 PM)|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Documents Needed
The documents required for the schema are:
- Candidates must have an official class 10 certificate of passing or a class 8 pass certificate.
- The candidate must possess a an income proof
- Identity identification card for the person applying.
- Contact number and email address.
- The applicant must possess at the very least one of the below credentials: Certificates of OBCor EBCand DNT SAR/NT/SNT and the like.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||26th August till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||27th August 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||31st August 2022|
|YET admit card||5th September 2022|
|YET exam||11th September 2022|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- Go to the official website of the YASASVI scheme. This is accessible at the NTA website, to complete your application to the scheme.
- You must select the registrationoption on the list on the right hand side on the screen.
- If you click the Register button A new page that is called the Candidate Register Page will be displayed before you.
- On the screen for registration of a candidate On the screen for registration, you must fill in the name of the candidate, email ID as well as the day of birth (D.O.B) and password prior to clicking the Create Account button.
- Your registration will be completed without any problems! However, you should note down the application number generated by the system.
How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
- Once the applicant has completed their enrollment and completed their studies, they can be considered for the following scholarships programs:
- Candidates who are interested in Trust Think are required to sign in using the button marked “login” located on the “helpful links” section of the main page.
- After that, you will see an entirely new page before you, where you’ll have to enter your application number as well as a password prior to hitting on submit.
- After you’ve successfully signed in, visit your site’s YASASVI exam registration webpage to sign-up for the test.
- Include all the requested information.
- You can save this page for your personal use in the future.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|PM YASASVI Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|
Is PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 application form released?
- Yes, on the official portal PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 has been released.
When is the last date to submit the YASASVI Entrance Test 2022?
- The last date to submit the YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 is on 26th August 2022.
When is the exam of the YASASVI Entrance Test?
- The official decided to keep the YASASVI Entrance Test on 11th September 2022