Pooja Singhal IAS wikipedia | Pooja Singhal IAS Biography | Pooja Singhal IAS Family | Pooja Singhal IAS Age | Pooja Singhal IAS Career | Pooja Singhal IAS Latest News
Pooja Singhal IAS Wikipedia | Pooja Singhal IAS Biography: Pooja Singhal is an Indian civil servant who is known for being the youngest IAS officer at the age of twenty-one. Her name was noted in the Limca Book of Records after becoming the youngest IAS officer. Several residences, including the home of Jharkhand mining secretary Pooja Singhal IAS and her family, have been raided by the Enforcement Directorate in connection with a money-laundering investigation into the alleged embezzlement of more than Rs 18 crore in MGNREGA funds in the state’s Khunti district between 2008 and 2011, officials said on Friday.
Pooja Singhal IAS Wikipedia/Biography
Pooja Singhal was born on Friday, 7 July 1978 (age 44 years; as of 2022) in Dehradun. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She pursued MBA in Business Management at Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttrakhand
Pooja Singhal IAS
Pooja Singhal IAS Wikipedia: Pooja Singhal is a senior Jharkhand IAS official serving as Secretary of Industries and Mines. She graduated from the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. Pooja was formerly employed as the Agriculture Secretary in the BJP-led federal cabinet. During the infamous MNREGA scam, Pooja was sent to the Khunti district as the Deputy Collector.
Several residences, including the home of Jharkhand mining secretary Pooja Singhal and her family, have been raided by the Enforcement Directorate in connection with a money-laundering investigation into the alleged embezzlement of more than Rs 18 crore in MGNREGA funds in the state’s Khunti district between 2008 and 2011, officials said on Friday.
Government authorities have confirmed that at least Rs 17 crore in cash has been collected from the premises of a Ranchi-based Chartered Accountant. They have also said that banknote counters have been called in to determine the actual quantity of cash recovered.
Pooja Singhal Latest News
Pooja Singal is a Jharkhand IAS official who was beaten and robbed by the ED on May 6, 2022. She is a victim of domestic violence. Pooja is now the Secretary of Industries and Mines in the Indian government. Pooja Singhal formerly served as the Agriculture Secretary in the BJP-led government in New Delhi. As part of the MNREGA scam investigation, Pooja was also sent to Khunti as Deputy Collector. Pooja served as a deputy commissioner in Khunti, Palamu, and she was accused of engaging in improper conduct.
On Friday, the ED conducted a raid at the home of Pooja Singhal, a senior IAS official from Jharkhand. The Enforcement Directorate (ED) recovered Rs 19.31 crore during a search of Pooja Singhal’s residence in Booti Mo, Hanuman Mandir, at approximately 7 a.m. During the raid, there were also members of the paramilitary force present.
On Friday morning, the Enforcement Directorate, or ED, conducted raids at more than 20 sites. The Enforcement Directorate-ED searched numerous places, including the houses of Jharkhand Mining and Geology Department Secretary Pooja Singal, as part of a money-laundering inquiry into suspected misappropriation of moreover than Rs 18 crore from MGNREGA funds.
A total of 19.31 crores in cash has been collected by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) following searches on several IAS Pooja Singhal-related sites. During the operation, the ED team arrested 25 persons related to IAS Pooja Singal’s location. The information included in this report pertains to 17 crore seizures.
Pooja Singhal Parents & Siblings
Pooja has a brother, Sidharth Singhal, who is a businessman.
Pooja Singhal Husband
Abhishek Jha is the son of Kameshwar Jha, who worked as a government official in Bihar for several years.
Because of a connection between tax evasion and an illegal mining case, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) raided Pooja Singhal’s residence.
According to news reports, she has been linked to the alleged theft of over Rs 17 crore in MGNREGA assets in the state’s Khunti district in 2008 and 2011.
The authorities revealed to the public that the workplaces of Pooja IAS officer and secretary of the Jharkhand government’s department of energy and minerals were participating in the strike activities.
Raid on the Jharkhand Secretary’s Office for $17 million In a case involving illegal mining in Ranchi, Jharkhand, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) collected more than Rs. 17 crores in cash.
Unprecedented amounts of cash were discovered at the residence of Pooja Singhal, a senior IAS officer who also served as secretary of the mining department in connection with the illegal mining case.
Pooja Singhal Family
Pooja Singhal has kept their names a secret to keep their identities out of the public eye. As a result, their given names are obscure. Singhal is a member of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) from the 2000 group who is now serving as a representative chief in the Khunti region.
After filing a conventional objection against Pooja Singhal with the ED in February 2022 by Rajeev Kumar, a central council of the Jharkhand High Court, the exams began.
A memorial service is being held for Pooja Singal’s significant other, Abhishek Jha, and her father, Kameshwar Jha, killed in the line of duty. Except that she has not disclosed her relatives or other family members to the media.
Pooja Singhal IAS Career
Pooja is the managing director of Jharkhand State Mineral Development Corporation Limited. In 2021, she was the secretary of the tourism, art, culture, sports, and youth affairs department of Jharkhand. Later, she was transferred and served as the secretary of the industries, mines, and geology departments.
- Pooja attracted controversy when she was alleged to Rs. 16 crore in a scam of MNREGA during her tenure as the Deputy Commissioner in Khunti district. The Times of India
- She attracted controversy on 6 May, when ED raided her house and found Rs. 19.31 crore cash at her property in Ranchi. In the case that was filed against Pooja, she was alleged of allowing the illegal operation of Pachadumar sand ghat carried out by the contractors selected by her without taking permission from the National Board of Wildlife. India Today
- She is a 2000 batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer of Jharkhand.
- When she was in school and college, she always topped in class. She took admission to Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie to receive training for civil service. In the academy, her friends used to call her the future cabinet secretary.
- When she was the Deputy Commissioner in the Khunti district, she granted Rs.6 crore under the MNREGA scheme to two NGOs. After donating the money, the assembly questioned her, but she was not found guilty.
- When she was the Deputy Commissioner of Palamu, she was accused of irregularities in the allotment of the Kathautia coal block to the Usha Martin Group.
- According to a report, she was attacked by Naxalites with a poisonous needle when she was the Deputy Commissioner of Chatra. She was given treatment as soon as possible, and later, it was reported that she tried to kill herself with the poison.
- When she became the IAS officer of Jharkhand, she busted many godowns and the illegal sale of books given to children under the education project. Under her administration, a handicap survey was also conducted for the first time to collect data on physically handicapped people.
- In 2020, she served as the Secretary of Sports when the Jharkhand government lent support to eight girls from Jharkhand who were selected for the India U17 Women’s team.
- On 6 May, after ED seized Rs. 19.31 crore from Pooja’s residence, director Avinash Das shared an old picture of Amit Shah and Pooja on Twitter. Many Twitter users said that Amit Shah was involved in the illegal mining case against Pooja.