Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment Result: The Initial Public Offerings (IPO) of the Civil Constructions company Sonu Infratech started on 29th April 2022 and ended on 05th April 2022. The company will be declaring its IPO on its fixed date i.e. 10th May 2022. Sonu Infratech is targeting to raise Rs. 8.64 crores with the help of their IPOs with the price band of Rs. 36 per share with a lot of 3000 shares. All those shareholders, as well as bidders who invested their money, are enthusiastically waiting for the allotment declaration that will be provided on the BSE’s website and also on the Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd website company’s registrar. Check details about the Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment here.
Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment Result
The company is engaged in providing various kinds of civil construction services that include building construction, mechanical scaffolding, plant maintenance, and repairs and maintenance and offers services such as pilling, excavation, road preparation, land leveling, and many more. The company’s IPO was subscribed 16.52 times on its closing date i.e. 05th May 2022. To understand more about the Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment result check out the article till you reach the conclusion.
Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment: Highlights
|Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd
|IPO Opening Date
|29th April 2022
|IPO Closing Date
|05th April 2022
|Rs. 10 per share
|Rs 36 per share
|Fixed Price Issue Type
|Retail shares offered
|50% of the net offer
|NII (HNI) shares offered
|50% of the net offer
|Mr Ramji Shrinarayan Pandey and Mr Ketan Vallabhdas Modi
|Company Lead Manager
|Swastika Investmart Ltd
Sonu Infratech IPO Timetable
|10th May 2022
|Initiation of Refunds
|11th May 2022
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account
|12th May 2022
|17th May 2022
This section will give you the advantage of understanding the concepts of Sonu Infratech IPO subscription & shares offered to their respective investors.
The company’s subscription figures during its IPO dates are explained in the tabulated form given below, so check it out very carefully:
|Day & Date
|Day 1 (29th April 2022)
|Day 2 (02nd May 2022)
|Day 3 (03rd May 2022)
|Day 4 (05th May 2022)
The company’s IPO is a public issue of 2,280,000 equity shares in which 1,140,000 was offered to non-institutional investors (NII) and 1,140,000 shares to retail investors and 00 to qualified investors buyers. Investigate the table provided to you:
|Amount (in Crore)
About Investors Categories
- Qualified Institutional Buyers: Financial Institutions, Banks, FII and Mutual Banks that are registered with SEBI are called QIBs.
- Non-Institutional Buyers: Individual investors, NRI’s, companies, and trusts who bid for more than Rs, 2 lakhs are put under NII’s category.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): Those individuals or NRIs who apply up to Rs. 2,00,000 in an IPO are considered as RII.
- Employee (EMP): The eligible employee with the reserved quota in IPO a company is named EMP.
- Others: The category of eligible brokers/shareholders/bidders are covered under the category of Others.
How to check Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment result?
Beloved investors, we are well aware that you are desperate to know the ways with the help of which you can Sonu Infratech IPO result, you don’t have to panic or roam at multiple pages because we’ve clearly explained those ways in this specific segment:
Via BSE website
The first and basic website that will be providing you with the company’s IPO allotment result is the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
- Take a step toward the application status page BSE’s application page whose link is provided in the quick links table.
- Fill out the particulars required inside the empty sections of the application like issue type, issue name, application number/ pan number, and captcha code.
- Close the method by marking the ‘Search’ button and on a new web page, you will be able to get all the details about the IPO allotment.
Via Skyline Finance Services website
Other than BSE’s website, you can also check the IPO allotment website from the company’s registrar website i.e. SKyline Finance Services:
- Begin by selecting the registrar’s official link skylinerta.com and open it in a new tab.
- On the main page, press the ‘Public Issues’ box and the ‘IPO Information’ page will get open.
- Under the section ‘Check Application Status’ select the company and start entering the units needed inside the page.
- End the process by pressing the ‘Search’ option and the refreshed page will provide you with the Sonu Infratech IPO details.
Sonu Infratech IPO Allotment Result: Quick Links
|Skyline Finances website