schoolattendancegujarat.in SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link for Teachers & Students ssagujarat.org login: SSA Gujarat Online Attendance is a portal launched by Gujarat Elementary Education Council. The goal of this site is to collect your attendance for all teachers in the state online. SSA, i.e., Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is an initiative for elementary education that is run by the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat to offer free education to children aged of 6-14 years old.
As per the 86th Amendment to the Constitution of India, every child aged between 6-14 has the right to receive free education. The Gujarat government wants to enhance its education system with this program. To do this, the government is also creating an education system for youngsters. Therefore, today, you’ll find out more in-depth details of SSA Gujarat Online Attendance and the best way to use it.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri (Attendance) Portal Overview
|Portal Name||SSA Gujarat online Hajri|
|Launched by||Gujarat Elementary Education Council|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Teachers (Gujarat)|
SSA Gujarat is an online portal that was established in Gujarat’s Government of Gujarat; teachers must report their attendance via Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Online Attendance Portal . Online attendance is a fantastic way. To ensure transparency in the system, all teachers from the government will be at the school on time after the launch of this website. Because of this, there will not be any interference with the child’s education.
Every teacher will be required to submit their attendance by 11:15 am on Mondays and Friday. Teachers of the second shift will need to report their attendance by the time of 2:00 pm. For Saturdays, every one of teachers must provide their attendance prior to 12:30. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan will also pay particular attention to recruiting teachers to teach children.
Training for teachers who are already trained is provided through the government of Gujarat. A variety of teacher monitoring and attendance systems online are also present through Sarva Shiksha’s Gujarat web-based attendance system. The scheme that is that is run under government officials from the Gujarat government is highly recommended. The primary benefits of this portal is direct to pupils and teachers. Read Also This Articles
- Latest CBSC Syllabus 2022 Download PDF For Class 10, 12, 8, 5
- GSEB SSC, HSC, પરિણામ 2022, ક્યાં અને ક્યારે જોવા મળશે? @gseb.org
- 12th Result 2022: Exam Result And Link (Board Wise) Inter, HSC, HSLC Results Date
- GSEB GUJCET Result 2022 @result.gseb.org
How do I make use of SSA Gujarat online hajri portal?
Find out what you can do to mark your presence in the SSA Gujarat online Hajri website link
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website link schoolattendancegujarat.in
- When you visit this site You will be presented with the option to use an attendance online program. Click it.
- After you click to access the Online Attendance System You must sign in using the username you used and your password.
- After you log in, you’ll be taken to the dashboard on this website. You can record your attendance online.
- In this manner you can be proud of your online attendance through your SSA Gujarat online Attendance portal.
Facilities Available on SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Portal
- Teachers’ attendance.
- Attendance Of Students
- Teachers’ report
- Student report
- School Monitoring App
- Home-based learning
- Online Circular
- SSA Gujarat scholarship
- Teacher Training
- SSA Gujarat child tracking system
- Migration Monitoring System
- Time to Mark Attendance
- GIS Mapping
- SSA Gujarat online mark entry
- SSA Gujarat teacher profile
- Transport Facility
- Exam for periodic assessment
What’s the point for SSA Gujarat online Hajri?
The principal goal of the website launched in the name of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has been to improve the educational level of students studying in Gujarat and, in turn, to improve the quality of education and to educate the students. Gujarat, the state that is Gujarat has initiated a unique initiative to improve the direction of education.
Students, parents and teachers who are studying in Gujarat will be able to access all information regarding education via this portal. SSA portal. SSA portal offers a variety of special services for girls teachers, students, and particularly, the option to record attendance is also available on the portal. SSA portal is a vital platform for education, it is where all the data about education has been accessible.
How do I install for the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri App?
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Portal includes an app for smartphones, too. If you are looking to download their application, follow the steps below.
- For downloading this application SSA Gujarat Online Hajri App You must launch your Google Play Store app present on your mobile phone.
- Once you have downloaded the application, you will need to type SSA Gujarat Attendance into the search area.
- Now , the mobile application is available to the user’s mobile phone.
- In order to download the SSA mobile app You must select the green button for installation.
- In this manner it is possible to download SSA Gujarat online attendance application to your phone.
- With this application, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of the various kinds of services that are in the field of education.
SSA Gujarat Hajri Helpline Number
If you have any issue with the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri App or Portal You can call their helpline 1800-233-765 to receive the answer. Today , we’ve provided all the details about how to use the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri portal and how to get in touch with them. We’ve also explained the best way to record your attendance on the portal. We hope that you enjoyed this article from this morning’s SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link.