If you are Searching for GSEB Duplicate Marksheet For SSC & HSC? Here we provide information on How to Download GSEB Duplicate Marksheet For SSC and HSC Board on the gsebeservice.com website.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board had informed Yadi in a local newspaper that the procedure to obtain duplicate marksheets is now implemented available online. It is possible to process the process online via the gsebeservice.org website. The website is not exist. The domain name likely to be purchased by someone else. This means you don’t need to make use of it. This is a site developed by GSEB.
GSEB Duplicate MarkSheet For SSC & HSC Download Online at www.gsebeservice.com
This Website Purpose for Online Duplicate Marksheet, Certificate, Migration and Certificate of Equality for thus students will no longer have to visit Gandhinagar shocks for duplicate mark-sheets can visit at www.gsebeservice.com.
GSEB Student Results Digitization of more than 14 million Online Marksheets available for download
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board GSEB & GSHEB website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar public Latest Circlular for examinations of SSC and HSC Online Download GSEB Duplicate Marksheet facility available on official website at www.gsebeservice.com. GSEB Collection Records of the Results from SSC up to the year 1952 and year 2020, and the regular 12 up to the year 1976 until year 2019 are archived. The digitization of these records of the results of tens and millions of students is now digitalized. The process online was started with certificates of the honorable Minister of Education Shree Bhupendersinh Chudasama.
Now, tell you about the online process to Get GSEB Duplicate marksheet For SSC & HSC
- The first step is to visit first the gsebeservice.com website.
- First, registration must be completed. Click on Register Now.
- A form will appear Fill it in.
- Review all the details and click Register.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile. After entering it, you will be in the process of being registered.
- Login again later (Enter Email / Mobile and create your username and password.)
- Click in CAPTCHA. Log in.
- If you decide later on which test you would like the marking sheet Select the exam you want to marksheet for, then click submit. Then click submit.
- The information will be available Read it, then continue.
- This option will pop up. Click it
- A sheet of application will be opened and you can fill it in. Go ahead.
- Fill in all of the options.
If you require any additional details or have any questions or issue, contact us via the comments.
There are times when the certificate of examination for the student and certain important documents related to the course are lost or stolen for any other reason. What to do? It is necessary to obtain new certificates. Where can you get it? The majority of students are unaware of the procedure. If your marking sheet is missing it is possible to get another copy.
GSEB Duplicate Marksheet For SSC (Std-10) & HSC (Std 12)
Today we will show you what to do in the event that the marksheet for the class of 10th or 12th has been lost. How do I get a duplicate of the marksheet? Where can I get an unclaimed GSEB duplicate marksheet? What is the best way to locate it? What is required to do? How can you do it? information this site. However, remember that we will only inform Gujarat pupils i.e. GSEB duplicate marksheet for Ssc & Hsc process. This procedure has been explained in detail for Gujarat Students of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
Process To Get GSEB Duplicate Marksheet For SSC
How do I get the class 10 secondary school ssc duplicate marks sheets
If your marksheet from class X is lost and you’re looking to find an exact copy, instruct it to go through all the steps.
1. The first thing to do is make sure that any documents you’ve got or lost must be an Xerox copies of these documents and marksheets. Take a copy of it all. (It is required to possess an exam receipt or document that contains you test roll’s numbers has been written)
2. Go to the school where you took the Class X Board. There, you can write an application to the Principal. In which the sheet of my standard 10 has been lost or was lost because of any reason. I would like to find it back, please help me.
3. The school administration will provide you will be provided with an application form for duplicate marks. Fill in every detail accurately. You can get this Online Duplicate Marksheet Application Form here.
4. Following the signature of Principal (correct) After the principal’s signature (correct), you be required to visit your local Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office in the state you reside in. There you will find the address. In Gujarat the city was in Vadodara We now have to travel to Gandhinagar. (Read the circulaire)
5. When you arrive at the office, you need to pay an amount of Rs. 25/50 only. You must also submit your application form.
6. However, on the same day after a period of time, you will be given a duplicate marking sheet from this page, however should you find that you do not receive it the same day, then you will also be given an exact date and the next day, you get another copy. A duplicate copy of the marksheet is located.
This way, you will get duplicate marks, certificates and migration certificate for class 10th.
Process To Get GSEB Duplicate Marksheet For HSC
If your certificate from class 12 markssheet or the migration certificate was stolen or lost and you wish to obtain another copy of the certificate, follow these steps.
It is interesting to note that the procedure described in the previous 10th duplicate marksheet, but the procedure is in place to this marksheet also. There’s not much to change.
1. The first step is to Download the registration form mentioned above. Do this repeatedly and fill in every detail accurately.
Another thing to keep in mind There are more applications forms that you can fill and download the forms. (We discovered this, but at the moment, it’s not clear if there is the same or a different application form for 10 V or 12 V).
2 . Download – print the necessary form. After filling it out, you were off to the school. Sign your Principal’s name.
3. Visit your local Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board office as mentioned above. Bring every Xerox copies. The fee is paid. Send your application within some hours, you will receive a duplicate of the sheet of marks.
Online Download GSEB Duplicate Marksheet: Click Here
GSEB Duplicate Marksheet Official Press Note: Download From Here
What is Application Fees for GSEB Duplicate Marksheet?
- GSEB Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate: Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Speed Post Charge Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-