મકાન સહાય યોજના 2022 : Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Under the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, the Office of the Director, Developing Welfare Officer, Gandhinagar is implementing a scheme to provide housing assistance to the socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes and homeless of the nomadic-liberated caste in the state. From the applicants who are eligible for the prescribed criteria on the portal esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. Dated from 16-06-2022 Applications are invited online till 30-06-2022. Check out the details below for more information about Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
મકાન સહાય યોજના 2022 (ગુજરાત)
અનુસૂચિત જાતિના બેઘર, ખુલ્લા પ્લોટ, બિન વસવાટ લાયક કાચા માટી અને પ્રથમ માળે મકાન બનાવવા માટે 1,20,000 ત્રણ હપ્તામાં ચૂકવવામાં આવે છે. રૂ.માંથી રૂ. 1,20,000 સહાય, પ્રથમ હપ્તો – રૂ. 40,000, બીજો હપ્તો – રૂ. 60,000 અને ત્રીજો હપ્તો – રૂ.20,000/- લાભાર્થીને આપવામાં આવશે.
Rules & Regulation For Benefits Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana :
નિયમો અને શરતો: Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana માં લાભાર્થીએ લાભાર્થી અથવા લાભાર્થીના પરિવારના અન્ય સભ્યો દ્વારા સરકાર દ્વારા અમલમાં મૂકાયેલી અન્ય કોઈપણ આવાસ યોજના હેઠળ લાભ મેળવ્યો ન હોવો જોઈએ.
ડો.આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજના હેઠળ મળેલી સહાયથી મકાનનું સંપૂર્ણ બાંધકામ પૂર્ણ થશે નહીં, તેથી બાકીની રકમ લાભાર્થીએ પોતે ઉમેરીને મકાનનું બાંધકામ પૂર્ણ કરવાનું રહેશે. ગ્રામીણ વિસ્તારોમાં વાર્ષિક આવક રૂ.1,20,000થી વધુ ન હોવી જોઈએ અને શહેરી વિસ્તારોમાં વાર્ષિક આવક રૂ.1,50,000થી વધુ ન હોવી જોઈએ.
આવાસ સહાય ઉપરાંત, આવાસ નિર્માણ માટે ગ્રામ્ય વિસ્તારોમાં મહાત્મા ગાંધી નરેગા યોજના હેઠળ, યોજનાના નિયમો મુજબ તાલુકા પંચાયતની નરેગા શાખામાંથી 90 દિવસની અકુશળ રોજગારી મેળવી શકાય છે. સ્વચ્છ ભારત મિશન હેઠળ રૂ. 12,000/- શૌચાલય માટે ગ્રામ્ય વિસ્તારોમાં તાલુકા પંચાયતો અને શહેરી વિસ્તારોમાં નગરપાલિકા/મહાનગરપાલિકા પાસેથી મેળવી શકાય છે.
- The application for assistance in Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has to be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- If the application does not contain the required details or if the application is incomplete, it will be automatically rejected.
- If there is a general defect in the online application, if the Deputy Director is asked to complete it by the District Social Welfare Officer (Developing Caste), the application should be sent to the District Officer within 15 days, after which the application received will be considered.
- The applicant should be a native of Gujarat.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is Rs. 1,20,000 for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 for urban area should not be more.
- In previous years, the applicant or his family members should not have received such assistance from this department or any other department in the state of Gujarat.
- The benefit of this scheme is only available to one person from the family at a time.
- If necessary, the original document must be shown by the district office official when requested. If the applicant has applied online in the year 2020-21 and is not selected, the application will be considered cancelled and if such applicant wants to avail the benefit in the current year, he will have to re-apply.
- In the online application, the applicant will have to provide his or her family member’s mobile number. If another person’s number is given or more than one application is received, such applications will be considered cancelled.
- Keep checking the website to know the status of the application made online by the applicant.
- The power to approve the application rests with the District Officer. You can’t make any other claim about that.
- If more applications are submitted then the beneficiary will be selected from the state district by draw method based on the target of that district and taluka.
- If the benefit of this scheme is not received by the applicant in the current year, the applicant can re-apply in the second year.
- FAQs on the DASHBOARD of esamakalyan.gujarat.gov.in is given in the developing website. After thorough study, the applicant has to apply online. Also special information will be available from the office of the Deputy Director of the District, District Social Welfare Officer, Developing Castes.
- goog_377977859Pandin Dindayal Upadhyay (Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana) The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final.
Eligibility Criteria For Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana:
- The income limit has been fixed at Rs. 1,20,000 / – for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 / – for urban area.
The standard of assistance :
- Rs.1,50,000 / – is given to who own plots to build houses in rural and urban areas to alleviate the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
- The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
Documents to be submitted Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana:
- caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Mantri / City Talati cum Mantri / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Construction letter for building construction
- BPL Card Certificate (if available)
- husband’s death Certificate (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantri.
- Passbook / Cancel Cheque
- Photo of the applicant
Important Link For Apply Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022
- ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ પંડિત દિન દયાળ આવાસ યોજના
- ફોર્મ પી.ડી.એફ સ્વરૂપે ડાઉનલોડ કરો.
- તલાટી મંત્રીને રજુ કરવાનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
- રજુ કરવાનું સોગંદનામું
- જો ફોર્મ ભરવામા તક્લિફ હોય તો
- કોઈ પ્રશ્ન હોય તો તેના જવાબ
FAQ’s Of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2022
Who is eligible for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana scheme?
Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Backward Classes and Homeless ISMOs of Nomadic Liberated Castes are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme to those who have got their own plots or government free plots in their name to overcome the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
What kind of land can be used for building construction?
(1) Self-owned plot / house land
(2) Owner of inherited land
(3) Owner of property under the Rawla Rights and Reward Land Act
How to available the benefits of this Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
To avail the benefits of this scheme, one has to go to the portal esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in and fill up the form of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana and submit the grounds as stated in it.
What supporting evidence is required to avail this scheme?
The following supporting evidence has to be attached to avail this scheme.
(1) Assessment sheet of Gram Panchayat
(2) Construction leave letter
(2) Examples of competent authority of caste and income
What is the standard of assistance in this scheme? Get a lump of help?
A total assistance of Rs. 1.50 lakh is received under this scheme. Assistance is available in three installments. The first installment is Rs. 50,000 / – (with administrative sanction order), the second installment is Rs. 50,000 / – (after reaching the lintel level) and the third installment is Rs. 50,000 / – (after completion of construction of accommodation including toilet) can be obtained.
What to do to get the second installment / third installment
To get the second installment (1) Application form and (2) Photograph till the building reaches lintel level
Can help be obtained if the building is ready?
No, help cannot be obtained on a prefabricated building.
Separate assistance for toilets?
Yes, Rs. 15,000 / – for toilet assistance and Rs. 150 / – under MGNREGA, a total of Rs. 1,2,50 / – is eligible for assistance. The benefit of MGNREGA and toilets will have to be obtained from the taluka panchayat through the gram panchayat.
No priority standard has been prepared for this scheme.
Yes, the standard of application for assistance is as follows. (1) Nomadic-free caste (2) Extremely backward (3) More backward (3) Widowed women
What action should be taken after completion of building construction?
The overseer has to submit a certificate of completion of the building with the estimated cost of the building and a plaque has to be affixed on the building as per the prescribed pattern.
No ceiling has been set for housing construction.
Yes, the ceiling (price) of a house is fixed at Rs. 3.00 lakh for rural area and Rs. 4.00 lakh for urban area.
Is ready building provided under Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana?
No, only assistance is available for building construction.
What is the deadline for completion of building construction.
The deadline for completion of building construction is two years.