If you are going to Buy or Sell any land or property, then it’s very important for you to get land record details from AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 online Land Record website. Moreover, this land record contains information about Ownership Details, Land Details, Boja, and Other Rights Details.
These land records are popularly known as Kheti Anyror Gujarat 7/12 (Satbara Utara) and 8A in the Gujarat and Maharashtra states of India.
What is AnyRoR?
Welcome to AnyRoR @ Anywhere (iORA) – Land Records of Gujarat State. Check 7/12 Utara, Search Property, Urban & Rural Area Land Records (RoR) Details Online.
It’s a land record portal of Bhulekh Gujarat state managed by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. This portal e-Dhara provides online satbara or land records details to the citizens.
Read also: Vruddh Pension Yojana
How do Land Records Help us?
- To Check Owner Name & Property Details
- To Get a Loan from Bank
- To Avoid Property Froud – Check Real Owner’s Name, Exact Area, Type of Land. Check if Does Property is on the lease or has any Loan and Dispute
Types of Land Records
(The following 4 are primary land records there are many other land records are available on the AnyRoR DNH website)
- VF6 or Village Form 6 (Entry Details – are those Changes that happen in Land Records)
- VF7 or Village Form 7 (7/12 Survey Number/Khasra Number Details)
- VF8A or Village Form 8A (Khata Details)
- 135-D Notice for Mutation (Talathi Releases a Notice and Asks for the Objection on Changes in Land Records)
Read also: Funny Animal Voice
Why AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Records are required?
You may require your Gujarat Land Records (7/12, 8A, VF 6, 135D) for various reasons, such as:
- To establish land title during sale/ purchase of land and during registration of property.
- To check Mutation status.
- To raise farm credit or Bank loan.
- For land division within family members.
- For account opening in Bank.
- Legal purposes.
- Personal purposes.
Features of AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Records
Find below the features of the AnyROR Anywhere Gujarat online portal (anyror gujarat gov).
- The easy navigation feature of the portal allows users to check the required details in just a click or two.
- The website home page is interactive and provides shortcuts to almost all the services available on the portal.
- A wide range of self-service options is available for the users.
- Quick access to information is one of the best features of all the others available on the portal.
- Multilingual data on the portal caters to needs of audience with different language preferences.
- Circulars available at the bottom of the homepage help keep visitors updated.
Read Also: Statue Of Unity 360 Degree View Tour
AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Portal: Services offered
AnyROR Gujarat or the official website of the Revenue department of the Gujarat government (anyror gujarat gov) provides the following services.
- Rural Land Record Gujarat
- Urban Land Record Gujarat
- AnyRoR Gujarat 7 12 online (Anyror Gujarat 7 12)
- Property search
- Online application to obtain permission to buy land, to pay premium, and so on via Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA)
How to Check 7/12 or AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Records?
Visit Official Site/Portal (ગુજરાત સાઇટ / પોર્ટલની મુલાકાત લો) –
Firstly, you have to visit the official Anyror 7/12 utara online website of Anyror Anywhere Gujarat this portal provides any ror 7/12 utara gujarat online and other land records details online to the citizens. Let’s know how to find 7/12 utara online.
Choose Land Options (જમીન વિકલ્પો પસંદ કરો) –
You will see 3 options on your screen select the right option according to your land location and land record type that you want.
VIEW LAND RECORD – RURAL
Types of Anyror Rural Land Records
(The following land records are available in Rural Land Records)
Tip – You can select any land record that you want. According to your selection, Anyror con Website will ask you for different details for each land record.
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey Number Details
- VF-8a Khata Details
- 135- Notice for Mutation
- Entry List by Month-Year
- New Survey No from Old for Promulgated Village
- Integrated Survey No Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata by Owner Name
Go to Homepage > View Land Record – Rural
Step 1 – Enter Rural Land Details –
Firstly, you have to select which type of land record you want to see. Above we have mentioned all the land record types that are available in Rural Area Land Record.
After that, you have to choose the District, Taluka, Village, and Survey/Block Number where your Land is located.
After you enter all the details Solve the Captcha and click on the Get Record Detail button.
Step 2 – View Rural Land Record Details –
As a result, you will see land record details will appear on your screen. Now you can check all the details such as the Ownership Details. Land Details, Boja, and Other Rights Details if you select VF7.
You will get different details based on which land record type you have selected.
VIEW LAND RECORD – URBAN
Types of Anyror Urban Land Records
(The following land records are available in Urban Land Records)
- Survey No. Details
- Nondh No. Details
- 135D – Notice Details
- Know Survey No by Owner Name
- Entry List by Month-Year
Go to Homepage > View Land Record – Urban
Step 1 – Enter Urban Land Details –
Firstly, you have to click on any one option from the following two options Property Card and Unit Property Card. After that select which type of land record you want to see.
Above we have mentioned all the land record types that are available in Urban Area Land Record. Then, you have to choose the District, City Survey Office, Ward, or Sheet Number.
The website will ask for other details as well depending on what type of land record you want. After filling in the details solve the captcha and click on the Get Record Detail button.
Step 2 – View Urban Land Record Details (Property Card) –
As a result, you can see Property Card Details will appear on your screen. The following details are available on the property card.
Now you can Verify these details before you make any property deal and also you can use it for any other purposes.
- Land Details
- Use of Property
- Original Holder and Exciting Holder
- Property Tax Details
- Sub-Registrar Deed Details
- IRCMS Revenue Case Details
- High Court/Civil Court Details
- Jantri Details
Go to Homepage > Property Search
Step 1 – Select Search Method and Enter Land/Property Details –
Firstly, you should know that you can search your Property in 3 different ways. You have to select anyone from the following methods to search your property.
Simply select anyone according to the information that you know about the property.
- Property Wise
- Name Wise
- Document No-Year Wise
After that, you have to select District, Sub-Registrar Office, and Village where your property is situated. Then the website will ask you to enter details based on the method you have selected.
Now you have to enter Applicant Name (Your Name), Mobile Number, and E-mail ID for verification. You will receive OTP on your mobile number after entering the OTP click on Get Record Detail.
Step 2 – View Land/Property Details –
As a result, you will see Property details will appear on your screen. Now you can verify Ownership Detail, Land Details, and Other Property details.
You can use these details to show ownership of your property and you can also use it as evidence at the time of selling your property.
Digitally Signed RoR
Types of Digitally Signed RoR
(The following land records are available in Digitally Signed RoR)
- ગામ નમૂના નં. ७
- ગામ નમૂના નં. १२
- ગામ નમૂના નં. ८ એ
- ગામ નમૂના નં. ६
- જુના ગામ નમૂના નં. ६
Go to Homepage > Digitally Signed RoR
You must log in using your mobile number in order to download Digitally Signed RoR.
Once logged in, use the steps below to download RoR.
Step 1 – Select Record and Location –
You must first choose the land record that you require. then decide where your land is located there. Click the Add Village Form button after that. Check the selected land record’s preview. Finally, press the Proceed for Payment button.
Step 2 – Download Digitally Signed RoR –
You can Download your digitally signed ror after making the required payment. Because it has a digital signature, you can use this RoR for any official work.
Check 7/12 – Visit the following official website of anyror.gujarat.gov.in This land record portal provides a 7/12 farmer certificate gujarat, juna 7/12 utara, and various other land records online.
Benefits of AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land record
AnyROR Gujarat or anyror gujarat gov is a useful website for verifying and finding the key land record Gujarat in a digital format. It has the following benefits.
- Protects ownership rights of the land
- Bank loans are easily sanctioned
- In case of land disputes and litigations, AnyROR Gujarat land records act as an important document in determining the ownership
- It a vital document while selling the land and this helps the buyer to cross-check and verify the land details
- The application is free of cost and consumes less time to check AnyROR Gujarat records
- The AnyROR Gujarat portal provides government verified forms to maintain and update land records online. The types of land records are-
- VF 6 (Village Form 6) – The day-to-day changes in land record is maintained by the Village Accountant or Talati is obtained by VF 6
- VF 7 (Village Form 7) – It is also known as 7 12 Utara or Sat bara Utara or AnyRoR Gujarat 7 12 online. The survey number is obtained from VF 7.
- VF 8A (Village Form 8A) – It provides khata details
- 135 D – It is a Notice to Mutation. When a person applies for mutation, the Village Accountant issues 135D.
Read Also: Digilocker Whatsapp Service
- Online land records are only for information purposes.
- A Digitally signed RoR can be used for any official work.
- If a digitally signed RoR is not available for your location, then you will require a physical copy of the land record for official purposes. It can be collected from the Revenue Department. (Tahsil Office)
View Online Land records
|AnyRoR Gujarat Website||Click Here|
|i-ORA Gujarat Portal||Click Here|
|Resolution made by Govt||Click Here|
|Visit AnyRoR Portal|
AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Mobile Application
Despite facilitating revenue related services online through AnyROR Gujarat portal (Anyror anywhere Gujarat) , AnyROR Gujarat does not have any official mobile application. Despite this, there are many fraudulent third-party applications on Google play store offering AnyROR services. However, these apps are not affiliated to the Gujarat government. Therefore, it must be highlighted that to access land record information, the official website of AnyROR Gujarat is the best tool.
Contact Details of the Revenue Department of Gujarat
The Revenue Department of the Gujarat government is a key department which provides key services such as land records extraction, updation and access. If a citizen faces any difficulty in getting services online, they can contact the Revenue Department at the following address-
- Revenue Department,
- Block no-11, New Sachivalay,
- Gujarat (India)
Conclusion to AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Utara
Conclusively, the AnyROR Gujarat is the official website of the Revenue department of the Gujarat government, and it provides a range of services related to the land records extraction of both rural and urban areas. AnyROR Gujarat gov has also facilitated online application of various services via ‘Integrated Online Revenue Applications’ (IORA) portal. However, the Revenue department has not rolled out any mobile application and users must avail of the services via the web portal only.
- How can I check AnyRor Gujarat 7 12 online ?
Step by step procedure to obtain Any RoR Gujarat 7 12 online- 1.Go to AnyROR website 2.Click on View on land records – rural on the home page 3.On the next page select Old Scanned VF 7 12 details 4.Enter the details such as district, taluka, village and captcha 5.Click on Get record details
- What is a property card in AnyRoR Gujarat ?
A property card is a document that determines the ownership rights. It is issued by the local authorities in cities and in rural places ROR (Record of Right) or 7 12 extract is issued.
- How can I download AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 online?
To download theAnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 online,Click on View land records – rural. Select view VF 7/12 and enter the district, taluka, village and captcha. Click on Get record details.
- How can I check property owners in Gujarat ?
To check the name of property owner follow these below steps 1. Visit the official website of AnyROR website 2. Click on ‘View on land records – rural’ and on the next page select one of the options from the dropdown and enter the district, taluka, village 3. Click on ‘View on land records – urban’ and on the next page select one of the options from the dropdown and enter the district, city survey office, ward, survey number, sheet number 4. Enter the captcha and click on Get record details
- What is ROR in land records?
ROR (Record of Right) is a document that contains all the information related to the land. It also provides a history of landholders. This document is maintained by the revenue department of Gujarat.
- How can I check my land map online on AnyRoR Gujarat?
The land records in Gujarat can be easily accessed through AnyROR by following the below steps 1.Visit the AnyROR website. Go to the Gujarat Revenue Department’s website. On the home page, click Village Maps. A list of Districts can be found under the Village Maps section. You can download the maps by clicking on the district of your choice.
- How to find Dag/Khasra no on Anyror Gujarat?
Visit the AnyROR website to obtain the DAG/khasra number. Click on View Land records – rural and select the VF 8A. Enter the district, taluka, village and captcha to view the details.
- What is 7/12 extract in AnyRoR Gujarat ?
7/12 is a document that contains information such as survey number, landowner and cultivator details, cultivation type, and area of the land. It also gives details about the loan amount given by the government and to whom the amount is paid.
1 thought on “AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Record @anyror.gujarat.gov.in”